So ISK ISK ISK you can either buy it from CCP or earn it – some people like to shoot things for hours, but me, I like to do basic trading using Skill Injectors.
Here’s how it works.
- Find cheap Skill Injectors or anything else you can make a profit on, remember RISK carrying things across space is a risky business. When you leave a station even in High Sec you are immediately putting yourself at risk
- Enter price into spreadsheet
- Buy ONE (I never carry more than one!)
- Take it somewhere else where Skill Injectors are more expensive
- Create a Contract to Sell it for a profit
So I have a spreadsheet that calculates the profit based on what I can sell it for, don’t forget you don’t have to actually sell it there and then, if you take it to a station where there are two or three for sale less than the price you are selling, that’s ok – they will get sold and then yours is next on the list for someone to buy. Sometimes my skill injector sales take a week or two. But to give you an example on average I aim to about ISK 30000000 to 40000000.
Note – make sure you include the charges from the market in your spreadsheet! They will eat your profit margins!
Now before you all start hunting me down thinking I’m carrying them I use an ALT to do it and I only carry one at a time. I generally steer well clear of Jita because my poor corp gets war decced all the time.
Here’s my lovely Claw – this in my opinion is one pretty ship, the wings fold out and in when you dock and go in and out of warp.
I wondered if they did it in pink, but no.